Gabe Golf Scoring Schools
Learn simple steps to lower your scoring
- learn how to play the perfect flop shot
- get out of the bunker every time
- spin chip and wedge shots like a pro
- make more putts guaranteed
- lift your confidence on the course
Gabriel Hjertstedt will personally share with you 20 years of knowledge acquired playing professional golf at the highest level around the world. You will learn the same principles that Gabriel currently uses to instruct several successful PGA TOUR players.
What is covered in a scoring school?
You will spend 2 1/2 hours learning the shots and 2 1/2 hours mastering the shots.
How long are the sessions?
Gabe Golf Scoring Schools usually run for a half day (either an early morning and afternoon session or 9am – 3pm session depending on the time of year).
The amount of people will depend on the facilities being used. But generally, no more than 10 people will attend and often the group is limited to six people.
When is the next Gabe Golf Scoring School?
Scoring Schools are generally arranged by the members of their golf club or the General Manager or Head Pro. Contact us today to get details on holding a Scoring School at your golf course.
Does your club want to hold a Gabe Golf Scoring School? Gabriel will come to you…
If you are a GM or Head Pro at a golf club or you are a group of members you can organize a Gabe Golf Scoring School at your golf club. Gabriel will travel to your golf club and hold one or several sessions. Contact us to discuss this possibility.
Past Scoring School Locations
- Sebonack Golf Club – Southampton, New York
- Four Seasons at Hualalai Golf Course – Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- TPC Harding Park -San Francisco, California
- TPC Sawgrass -Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- TPC Scottsdale -Scottsdale, Arizona
- La Gorce Country Club – Miami Beach, Florida